- 450 INR
- 450.00 - 4500.00 INR
- In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Glucose result interpretation is done by comparing with the colour blocks on the bottle label.
- 4.9 X 4.9 X 11.9 Centimeter (cm)
- estimation of Glucose (commonly referred to as sugar) in urine
- test strip for semiguantitalive estimation of Glucose
- 60 Grams (g)
- Urine Analysis Strip
Glucose result interpretation is done by comparing with the colour blocks on the bottle label.
Glucose : Negative : No significant urine glucose level.
Trace: approx 100 mg% (1/10 g/di)
- + : approx 250 mg% (1/4 g/di)
- ++ : approx 500 mg% (1/2 g/di)
- +++ : approx 1000 mg% (1 g/di)
- ++++ : approx 2000 mg% (2 g/di) or more
Sources of error :
False-positive readings can result from residues of strongly oxidizing cleaning agents in the specimen collection vessel.
The effect of ascorbic acid has been largely eliminated so that at glucose concentrations of 100 mg/100 ml and above even high ascorbic acid concentrations are not likely to give false-negative results.
Close the bottle immediately after taking out the test strip.
Store the botile at a temperature not exceeding 35C. The test strips are stable upto the expiry date specified when stored in the original bottle. It should however be used within 4 months after opening.
- EXW ABPL
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Paypal
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Pack of 100 Strips
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India