- 1365 INR
- Rapid Card Test Kit
- Accurex Biomedical - Accutest
- Pack of 50 tests in Box
- In-Vitro Diagnostics
- 22.2 X 12.5 X 8.6 Centimeter (cm)
- 360 Grams (g)
AccuTest Syphilis Rapid Test is a special test kit designed to detect Syphilis (Treponema Pallidum- IgA, IgM, IgG) antibodies in serum/plasma. This kit is easy to use at home and gives you 99% accurate result in just 5 -20 minutes, with sensitivity and specificity of 99.67%.
AccuTest Syphilis antigen (17KDa, 15KDa, 47Da) is immobilized in the test line region of the device. After the specimen is added to the specimen well in the device, it reacts with syphilis antigen coated particles in the test. The mixture chromatographically along the length of the test strip and interacts with the immobilized syphilis antigen. The double antigen test format can detect IgA, IgG & IgM in specimens. If the specimen contains TP antibodies a colored band will appear in the test line region indicating a positive result. In the absence of TP antibody a colored band will not appear in the region indicating a negative result. To serve as a procedural control, a colored band will always appear in the control line region indicating that proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
- Based on Chromatographic Immunoassay assay for detection of Treponema pallidum antigens
- Sample: Human Serum or Plasma
- 2-3 drops of Serum/Plasma sample required for testing
- Fast: 1 step method, result in just 5 to 20 minutes
- Excellent sensitivity and specificity of 99.67%
- Store unused kit at 2-30C
- Pack size: 50 T
- Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening to avoid condensation of moisture on the membrane of the device. Also bring the specimen to R.T. prior to testing.
- Label the device with patient's identification.
- Add 2-3 drops (approx. 30 pl) of sample into the sample well of the test device. Avoid overflowing.
- Wait for 5 - 20 minutes and read the result. It is important that the background is clear before the result is read.
Note: Do not read the result after 30 minutes since specimen back flow may cause false result.
- EXW ABPL
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Paypal
- 5000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Pack of 50 tests
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India