- 12156 INR
- Infinite ADA is a ready-to-use, two liquid reagent system. With Infinite ADA, the assay is linear upto 200 U/L.
- 18 Months
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Infinite ADA is a reagent set for direct quantitative determination of Adenosine deaminase (ADA) activity in human serum, plasma and other body fluids.
- Infinite ADA is a ready-to-use, two liquid reagent system.
- With Infinite ADA, the assay is linear upto 200 U/L.
- Infinite ADA assay can be performed in 11 minutes at 37 C.
ADA catalyses deamination of adenosine to inosine which is then converted to hypoxanthine by purine nucleosidephosphorylase (PNP). Hypoxanthine is then converted to uric acid and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) by xanthine oxidase (XOD). H2O2 is further reacted with N-Ethyl-N-(2-hydroxy-3-sulfopropyl)-3-methylaniline (EHSPT) and 4-aminoantipyrine (4 AAP) in the presence of peroxidase (POD) to generate quinone dye.
denosine + H2O Inosine + NH3 PNP Inosine + Pi Hypoxanthine + Ribose-1-phosphate XOD Hypoxanthine + 2H2O + 2O2 Uric acid + 2 H2O2 POD 2 H2O2 + 4AAP + EHSPT 4 H2O + Quinone dye
The intensity of the colour developed is directly proportional to the activity of ADA in the specimen and is measured kinetically.
REAGENT STORAGE, STABILITY & HANDLING
- The reagents R1 & R2 are ready-to-use.
- The reagent kit should be stored at 2 Degree- 8 Degree C and is stable till
- the expiry date indicated on the label.
- Reagent R1 is light-sensitive & to be stored in dark.
- Contamination of the reagents should be strictly avoided.
- Tris 45mM
- PNP 0.08 U/ml
- Xanthine oxidase 0.15 U/ml
- Peroxidase 0.40 U/ml
- Stabilizers, excipients & surface active agents
- Tris 40mM
- Adenosine 8 M
- EHSPT 1M
ADA activity in serum/plasma is stable for 3 days when stored at 2 Degree - 8 Degree C & in other body fluids for 2 days when stored at 2 Degree - 8 Degree C .
- Reaction type : Kinetic
- Reaction direction: .Increasing
- Wavelength : 546 nm
- Flowcell temperature: .37 Degree C
- Zero setting with: Distilled water
- Delay time: 300 seconds
- No. of readings: 4
- Interval : 60 seconds
- Sample volume: 10 Ul
- R 1 volume: 360 Ul
- R 2 volume: 180 Ul
- Factor: 1743
- Linearity: 200 U/L
The indicative reference values for Indian population are as follows:
22 - 40U/L
Body fluids (Pleural/Pericardial/Ascitic)
30 - 40U/L
9 - 12 U/L
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India