- 7454 INR
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Infinite Amylase is a High Stability Reagent. Infinite Amylase can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzers. Programme can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- 18 Months
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Infinite Amylase is a reagent set for determination of amylase activity based on kinetic method using Gal G, -CNP.
- Infinite Amylase is a ready-to-use reagent.
- Infinite Amylase can be determined in just 2% minutes at 37 Degree C.
- Infinite Amylase is linear upto 2000 IU/I.
- Infinite Amylase is a High Stability Reagent.
- Infinite Amylase can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzers. Programme can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
Amylase test involves use of a chromogenic substrate Gal G2 - CNP (2-chloro-4-nitrophenyl linked with galactosylmaltoside). The direct action of amylase with this susbtrate results in the release of more than 90% of 2-chloro-4-nitrophenol, which can be monitored by kinetic assay at 405 nm. The increase in absorbance is directly proportional to the amylase activity in sample.
PREPARATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
The reagent is ready-to-use.
REAGENT STORAGE & STABILITY
The kit should be stored at 2-8 Degree C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label. The reagent is ready-to-use and stable till expiry, when stored at 2-8 Degree C.
DO NOT FREEZE THE REAGENT. Contamination of the reagent should be strictly avoided.
COMPONENTS & CONCENTRATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
Buffer, pH 6.0
Gal G, -CNP
Activators & Stabilizers
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
Blood should be collected in a clean dry container. Avoid the use of plastic or siliconized container as it may prolong clotting time. Although serum is preferred, plasma with heparin can be used. EDTA, Oxalate or Citrate inhibit the amylase activity and hence cannot be used. Amylase activity is stable in serum for 20 days at 2-8 Degree C.
- Reaction type : Kinetic
- Reaction direction: .Increasing
- Wavelength : 546 nm
- Flowcell temperature: .37 Degree C
- Zero setting with: Distilled water
- Delay time: 300 seconds
- No. of readings: 4
- Interval : 60 seconds
- Sample volume: 10 Ul
- R 1 volume: 360 Ul
- R 2 volume: 180 Ul
- Factor: 1743
- Linearity: 200 U/L
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India