AutoPure Homocysteine 5 Level Calibrator
Price And Quantity
- 6300 INR
- The calibrators should be used to analyze patient samples in accordance with the instructions outlined in Accurex Homocysteine Reagent package insert. Refer to the instrument manufacturers recommendation for calibration frequency.
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Biochemistry Reagent
- 18 Months
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
Homocysteine 5 level calibrator is intended to be used for the calibration of Homocysteine assay. Calibrator Storage, Stability & Handling
Shelf - Life
Unopened calibrators are stable when stored at 2 - 80C until the expiration date printed on the vial label.
Preparation of Calibrator & Stability
Homocysteine Calibrators are liquid, ready to use.DO NOT FREEZE.
Concentration of each calibrator is printed on the vial label.
Indications of Deterioration
Presence of extreme turbidity or microbial growth may indicate deterioration.
- Homocysteine 5 level Calibrator is preparation of human serum.
- The calibrators should be used to analyze patient samples in
- accordance with the instructions outlined in Accurex Homocysteine Reagent package insert. Refer to the instrument
- manufacturers recommendation for calibration frequency.
Precautions & Warnings
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- Human material used in the preparation of this product has been tested and found nonreactive for the presence of HBsAg, HCV and antibody to HIV 1/2. However, all human based products should still be handled in accordance with good laboratory practices using appropriate precautions to avoid transmission of any infectious diseases. Do not use the calibrator after the expiration date printed on the box.
- Sodium azide has been added to the calibrators as an antibacterial agent. Sodium azide may react with lead and copper plumbing to form potentially explosive metal azide
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India