- 1046 INR
- Biochemistry reagent
- 18 Months
- Biochemistry reagent
- Infinite Liquid BUN is aready-to-use, two liquid reagent system. Infinite Liquid BUN estimates urea nitrogen concentration in just 1 minute. Infinite Liquid BUN is linear upto 250 mg/dl.
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Infinite Liquid BUN is a reagent set for determination of blood urea nitrogen (BUN) concentration in serum or plasma based on Enzymatic UV- Kinetic initial rate method.
- Infinite Liquid BUN is aready-to-use, two liquid reagent system.
- Infinite Liquid BUN estimates urea nitrogen concentration in just 1 minute.
- Infinite Liquid BUN is linear upto 250 mg/dl.
- Infinite Liquid BUN can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete Semiautomated and Automated analyzers. Programme can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- finite Liquid BUN is stable till expiry at 2 - 8C.
Urea is hydrolysed to ammonia and carbondioxide by urease. Ammonia produced reacts with a-ketoglutarate to form glutamate in presence of glutamate dehydrogenase. NADH is oxidised to NAD in this reaction, which is measured as decrease in absorbance at 340 nm. The rate of decrease in absorbance at 340 nm. is directly proportional to BUN concentration in the specimen.
Urea + H,O- 2nH, + CO,
NH, + a-ketoglutarate + NADH -glutamate + NAD
GLDH - Glutamate dehydrogenase
REAGENT STORAGE & STABILITY
- The reagent kit should be stored at 2 - 8 C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label.
- R, and R, reagents are stable till expiry at 2 - 8C.
- The working solution (4 R, + 1 R,) is stable for 30 days at 2 - 8 C.
COMPONENTS & CONCENTRATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
Tris buffer, pH 7.6
- Reaction type : UV-Kinetic
- Reaction direction: Decreasing
- Wavelength : 340 nm
- Flowcell temperature: .25 Degree C/30 Degree C
- Zero setting with: Distilled water
- Delay time: 300 seconds
- No. of readings: 2
- Interval : 30 seconds
- Sample volume: 1.000 Abs
- R 1 volume: 360 Ul
- R 2 volume: 180 Ul
- Factor: 1743
- Linearity: 250mg /dl
Determine the change in absorbance ( A Abs.) and calculate test result.
Serum / Plasma
Urea Nitrogen (BUN) : 5-21 mg/dl
Expected range varies from population to population. It is therefore recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India