- 3480 INR
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Infinite Liquid BUN is aready-to-use, two liquid reagent system. Infinite Liquid BUN estimates urea nitrogen concentration in just 1 minute. Infinite Liquid BUN is linear upto 250 mg/dl.
- Biochemistry Reagent
- 18 Months
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Infinite Liquid BUN is a reagent set for determination of blood urea nitrogen (BUN) concentration in serum or plasma based on Enzymatic UV- Kinetic initial rate method.
- Infinite Liquid BUN is aready-to-use, two liquid reagent system.
- Infinite Liquid BUN estimates urea nitrogen concentration in just 1 minute.
- Infinite Liquid BUN is linear upto 250 mg/dl.
- Infinite Liquid BUN can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete Semiautomated and Automated analyzers. Programme can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- finite Liquid BUN is stable till expiry at 2 - 8C.
Urea is hydrolysed to ammonia and carbondioxide by urease. Ammonia produced reacts with a-ketoglutarate to form glutamate in presence of glutamate dehydrogenase. NADH is oxidised to NAD in this reaction, which is measured as decrease in absorbance at 340 nm. The rate of decrease in absorbance at 340 nm. is directly proportional to BUN concentration in the specimen.
Urea + H,O- 2nH, + CO,
NH, + a-ketoglutarate + NADH -glutamate + NAD
GLDH - Glutamate dehydrogenase
REAGENT STORAGE & STABILITY
- The reagent kit should be stored at 2 - 8 C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label.
- R, and R, reagents are stable till expiry at 2 - 8C.
- The working solution (4 R, + 1 R,) is stable for 30 days at 2 - 8 C.
COMPONENTS & CONCENTRATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
Tris buffer, pH 7.6
- Reaction type : UV-Kinetic
- Reaction direction: Decreasing
- Wavelength : 340 nm
- Flowcell temperature: .25 Degree C/30 Degree C
- Zero setting with: Distilled water
- Delay time: 300 seconds
- No. of readings: 2
- Interval : 30 seconds
- Sample volume: 1.000 Abs
- R 1 volume: 360 Ul
- R 2 volume: 180 Ul
- Factor: 1743
- Linearity: 250mg /dl
- Prewarm at 25Degree C / 30 Degree C the required amount of working solution before use. Perform the assay as given below : Working solution: 1.0 mi (800 U1 R, + 200 LI R,) Mix and aspirate. After the initial delay of 30 seconds, record the absorbance of the test at an interval of 30 seconds at 340 nm.
- Determine the change in absorbance ( A Abs.) and calculate test result.
- Serum / Plasma
- Urea Nitrogen (BUN) : 5-21 mg/dl
- Expected range varies from population to population. It is therefore recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range.
- EXW ABPL
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Central America, Middle East, South America, Asia, Africa
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India