- 2282 INR
- Biochemistry Reagent
- 18 Months
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Infinite Liquid Cholesterol can be used on any Colorimeter Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programme can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request. The influence of Ascorbic acid, Bilirubin, Haemoglobin, Glucose, Sodium fluoride, Heparin, EDTA, Creatinine and Uric acid is negligible. Infinite Liquid Cholesterol reagent system can also be used for determining HDL Cholesterol. The HDL ppt reagent and standard can be ordered separately.
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Infinite Liquid Cholesterol is a reagent set for determination of total cholesterol based on enzymatic method using Cholesterol esterase, Cholesterol oxidase and Peroxidase.
- Infinite Liquid Cholesterol is a ready -to-use reagent.
- Infinite Cholesterol can be determined in just 5 minutes at 37 Degree C or 10 minutes at R.T. (25 -30 Degree C).
- Infinite Liquid Cholesterol is linear upto 1000 mg%.
- Infinite Liquid Cholesterol can be used on any Colorimeter Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programme can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- The influence of Ascorbic acid, Bilirubin, Haemoglobin, Glucose, Sodium fluoride, Heparin, EDTA, Creatinine and Uric acid is negligible.
- Infinite Liquid Cholesterol reagent system can also be used for determining HDL Cholesterol. The HDL ppt reagent and standard can be ordered separately.
Cholesterol esterase hydrolyses cholesterol esters into free cholesterol and fatty acids. In the second reaction cholesterol oxidase converts cholesterol to cholest-4-en-3-one and hydrogen peroxide. In presence of peroxidase, hydrogen peroxide oxidatively couples with 4 - aminoantipyrine and phenol to produce red quinoneimine dye which has absorbance maximum at 510 nm. (500 - 530). The intensity of the red colour is proportional to the amount of total cholesterol in the specimen.
- CHE - Cholesterol esterase
- CHO - Cholesterol oxidase
- POD - Peroxidase
- The kit should be stored at 2- 8 Degree C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label.
- The reagent and standard are ready-to-use and are stable till expiry, when stored at 2- 8 Degree C. DO NOT FREEZE THE REAGENT.
- The reagent should be stored only in the amber bottle provided to protect it from direct light. Before use swirl in the reagent gently. DO NOT SHAKE VIGOROUSLY.
- Over time, the reagent may develop a light pink colour. This is expected and does not affect the reagent performance. Discard the reagent if the absorbance of the same exceeds 0.300 O.D. against distilled water at 510 nm.
- Contamination of the reagent should be strictly avoided. Should the reagent develop turbidity discard the reagent.
Buffer, pH 6.8
Stabilizers / Surfactants
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
Blood should be collected in a clean dry container. Fasting blood is preferred for cholesterol assay. Cholesterol in the serum is stable for 7 days when stored at 2-8 Degree C and 60 days when stored at -20 Degree C.
- Reaction type: End-Point
- Reaction time: .5 mins. at 37 Degree C/10 mins. at R.T. (25-30 Degree C)
- Wavelength : 510 nm. (500 - 530 nm.)
- Zero Setting WIN : REAGENT Blank
- Blank absorbance limit: 0.300 Abs.
- Sample VOIUME: 0.01 mi (10 UI)
- Reagent Volume: 1.0 MI
- Standard concentration : 200 Mg%
- Linearity: 1000 mg/dl
1.0 ml procedure
Incubate the assay mixture for 5 minutes at 37 Degree C or 10 minutes at room temperature (25-30 Degree C). After incubation measure the absorbance of assay mixture against blank at 510 nm. The final colour is stable for two hours if not exposed to direct light.
Borderline High Cholesterol
200- 239 mg/dl
Expected range varies from population to population. It is recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India