- 1236 INR
- 18 Months
- Biochemistry reagent
- Infinite Cholinesterase is a ready-to-use, two liquid reagent system. With Infinite Cholinesterase, the assay is linear upto 25000 U/L.
- Biochemistry reagent
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Infinite Cholinesterase is a reagent kit for quantitative determination of cholinesterase activity in human serum and plasma based on DGKC method using butyrylthiocholine.
- Infinite Cholinesterase is a ready-to-use, two liquid reagent system.
- With Infinite Cholinesterase, the assay is linear upto 25000 U/L.
- Infinite Cholinesterase assay can be performed in 8 minutes at 37 Degree C.
Cholinesterase levels in serum are useful as a test of liver function and as an indicator of possible insecticide poisoning. Among the organic phosphorus compounds that inhibit the cholinesterase activity are many organic insecticides, such as Parathion, Sarin and tetraethyl pyrophosphate. During poisoning the level of enzyme decreases as its activity is inhibited.
REAGENT STORAGE, STABILITY & HANDLING
- The reagents R1 & R2 are ready-to-use.
- The reagent kit should be stored at 2 Degree C - 8 Degree C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label.
- Keep the reagents away from direct light sources. Do not freeze the reagent.
- Contamination of reagent should be strictly avoided
COMPONENTS & CONCENTRATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
Blood should be collected in a clean dry container. Serum or EDTA/heparinized plasma can be used. Hemolysis should be avoided. Cholinesterase activity in serum/plasma is stable for 2 week 2 Degree C - 8 Degree C.
- Reaction type: .Kinetic
- Reaction direction: Decreasing
- Wavelength: 405 nm
- Flowcell temperature: 37 Degree C
- Zero setting with: .Distilled water
- Delay time: 90 seconds
- No. of readings: 4
- Interval: 30 seconds
- Sample volume: 20 ul
- R 1 volume: 1000 ul
- R 2 volume: 200 ul
- Factor: 65800
- Linearity: 25000 U/L
- R 1 : 1.0 ml (1000 ul)
- Sample: 0.020 ml (20 ul)
Activity of Cholinesterase in U/L -Abs/min. X 65800
- Men : 5600 - 11200 U/L
- Women : 4200 - 10800 U/L
Expected range varies from population to population. It is therefore recommended that each laboratory should establish its own reference range.
- Linearity limit: If the Cholinesterase activity exceeds 25000 U/L, dilute the specimen with normal saline (0.9% NaCl) and repeat the assay. The result obtained should be then multiplied with dilution factor to obtain correct Cholinesterase activity.
- Detection Limit: Values less than 432.3 U/L gives non reproducible results.
- Interferences: No interference was observed upto 50
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India