- 716 INR
- Eco-Pak Glucose is linear up to 450 mg%. Eco-Pak Glucose is a High Stability Reagent. Eco-Pak Glucose can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programmed can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- 18 Months
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Eco-Pak Glucose is a reagent set for determination of True Glucose, based on enzymatic method using Glucose oxidase and Peroxidase.
- Eco-Pak Glucose has one step reconstitution. It involves the mixing of Enzyme and Diluent.
- Eco-Pak Glucose is linear up to 450 mg%.
- Eco-Pak Glucose is a High Stability Reagent.
- Eco-Pak Glucose can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programmed can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- Eco-Pak Glucose can be determined in just 15 minutes at 37 degree C or 30 minutes at R.T. (25-30 degree C).
- Sodium Fluoride (as an anticoagulant up to 10 mg/ml blood) does not affect glucose assay.
- The influence of Ascorbate, Bilirubin, Antidiabetic drugs and Hemoglobin is negligible.
- The reagent can also determine glucose using whole blood (0.02 ml) collected from finger-prick. The procedure is available upon request.
Glucose oxidase (GOD) converts glucose to gluconic acid. Hydrogen peroxide formed in this reaction, in presence of peroxidase (POD), oxidatively couples with 4-aminoantipyrine and phenol to produce red quinonimine dye. This dye has absorbance maximum at 505 nm. (500 - 550 nm.). The intensity of the colour complex is directly proportional to the concentration of glucose in specimen.
PREPARATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
Reconstitute enzyme & diluent as per instruction indicated on individual bottle label to prepare working solution. Mix by gentle swirling or inversion. DO NOT SHAKE VIGOROUSLY.
- Enzyme and Standard should be stored at 2- 8 degree C. Diluent should be stored below 30 degree C and away from direct light.
- The working solution is stable for 60 days when stored at 2-8 degree C (DO NOT FREEZE). The working solution should be stored in the dark bottle (working solution container) provided. This is critical because the reagent is light sensitive (auto oxidation of chromogen system by light and air), it should therefore be kept away from direct light.
Phosphate Buffer : pH 7.0
For plasma separation following anticoagulants may be used :
- EDTA :2 mg/ml of blood
- CITRATE : 6 mg/ml of blood
- HEPARIN : 200 Uml of blood
- OXALATE : 3 mg/ml of blood
- SODIUM FLUORIDE :10 mg/ml of blood
Sodium Fluoride is preferred as anticoagulant due to its antiglycolytic activity. Higher concentration of sodium fluoride i.e. more than 10mg/ ml blood should be avoided as it may inhibit the colour development. Glucose is stable for 24 hours in neatly separated plasma and serum. If the estimation is not possible within 24 hours then the specimen should be preserved at -10 degree C and should be used within 30 days.
- Reaction type: End-Point
- Reaction time : 15 mins. at 37 degree C130 mins. at R.T(25 -30 degree C)
- Wavelength: 505 nm. (500-550 nm)
- Zero setting with : Working Solution
- Blank absorbance limit : 0.300 Abs.
- Sample volume: 0.01 ml (10 gl)
- Reagent volume: 1.0 ml
- Standard concentration: 100 mg%
- Linearity: 450 mg/di
Perform the assay as given below :
Serum / Plasma
Incubate the assay mixture for 15 minutes at 37 degree C or 30 minutes at room temperature (25-30 degree C). After completion of incubation period measure the absorbance against blank at 505 nm. Final colour is stable for two hours if not exposed to direct light.
- Fasting Blood Glucose: 60 to 110 mg%
- Postprandial Blood Glucose: 145 mg%
- Discard the working solution if the absorbance is more than 0.300 against distilled water at 505 nm.
- If the glucose value exceeds linearity limit then dilute specimen suitably with normal saline and repeat the assay. In such case the assay value should be multiplied with the dilution factor to obtain correct glucose value of the specimen.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India