- 1960 INR
- Auto Zyme NEW G6PDH is a reagent set for quantitative determination of G6PDH activity in erythrocytes by kinetic method. Auto Zyme NEW G6PDH can be used on any semi-automated analyzer.
- Biochemistry reagent
- 18 Months
- Biochemistry reagent
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Auto Zyme NEW G6PDH is a reagent set for quantitative determination of G6PDH activity in erythrocytes by kinetic method.
- Auto Zyme NEW G6PDH can be used on any semi-automated analyzer.
The conversion of co-enzyme NADP to NADPH is proportional to the concentration of G6PDH activity in the sample and is measured at 340 nm as rate of increase in absorbance.
- Reconstitute one vial of R1 with 1.1 ml of R2 to prepare working solution. Mix by gentle swirling or inversion. Do not shake vigorously.
- G6PDH R3 is ready-to-use and should be used pre-cooled at 2 - 8 degree C.
- The working solution is stable for 7 days at 2 - 8 degree C.
- The reagent kit should be stored at 2 - 8 degree C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
- Whole blood should be collected in a clean and dry container with citrate or oxalate.
- Determine the Hemoglobin content of the whole blood or the RBC count prior to lysis of the cells.
- Reaction type: Kinetic
- Reaction direction : Increasing
- Wavelength: 340 nm
- Flowcell temp: 30 degree C/37 degree C
- Zero setting with :Distilled water
- Delay time: 180 seconds
- No. of readings: 4
- Interval: 60 seconds
- Sample volume: 0.025 ml (25 NI)
- Working solution volume:1.0 ml (1000 NI)
STEP II : MANUAL ASSAY PROCEDURE
Mix and aspirate. After the initial delay of 180 seconds, record the absorbance of the test at an interval of one minute for the next 3 minutes at 340 nm. Determine the mean change in absorbance per minute and calculate test results.
- G6PDH Activity (at 30 degree C) : 146 - 376 U/1012RBCs : 4.6 - 13.5 U/g Hb
- (at 37 degree C) : 203 - 523 U/1012 RBCs : 6.4 - 18.8 U/g Hb
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India