- 1285 INR
- Auto Zyme Gamma-GT is a ready-to-use, two liquid reagent system, using single step reconstitution. Auto Zyme Gamma-GT estimates GGT activity in just 3 minutes.
- 18 Months
- Biochemistry reagent
- Biochemistry reagent
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Auto Zyme Gamma-GT is a reagent set for determination of gamma glutamyl transferase (GGT) in serum and plasma based on IFCC method.
- Auto Zyme Gamma-GT is a ready-to-use, two liquid reagent system, using single step reconstitution.
- Auto Zyme Gamma-GT estimates GGT activity in just 3 minutes.
- Auto Zyme Gamma-GT is linear up to 1000 IU/1.
- Auto Zyme Gamma-GT can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzers. Programmed can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- Auto Zyme Gamma-GT is stable till expiry at 2- 8 degree C.
- R1 : Buffer reagent is ready-to-use.
- R2 : Transfer contents of diluent bottle R2(b) into substrate bottle R2(a) as per the instructions indicated on the label. Mix gently by inversion. Prepare working solution by mixing Reagent R1 and Reagent R2 in the ratio 4 : 1 as per requirement.
Note : Over a period of time, the reagent R2 after reconstitution may develop a yellow colour. This is expected and does not affect the performance of the assay.
REAGENT STORAGE & STABILITY
- The reagent kit should be stored at 2 - 8 degree C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label.
- R1 & R2 reagents are stable till expiry at 2 - 8 degree C.
- The working solution (4 R1 + 1 R2) is stable for 21 days at 2 - 8 degree C.
COMPONENTS & CONCENTRATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
R1 Buffer Reagent
Glycylglycine, pH 8.5: 170 mmo1/1
L-y-glutamyl-3-carboxy-4-nitroanilide: 3 mmol/1
R2(b) Diluent for Substrate
MES buffer, pH 5.5: 4 mmo1/1
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
Blood should be collected in a clean dry container. Although serum is preferred, plasma with heparin or EDTA can be used. GGT in serum/plasma is stable for 7 days at 2 - 8 degree C and 6 months at -20 degree C. Centrifuge samples containing precipitate before performing the assay. The samples should be brought to room temperature prior to use.
- Reaction type: Kinetic
- Reaction direction : Increasing
- Wavelength :405 nm.
- Flowcell temperature: 37 degree C
- Zero setting with : Working solution
- Delay time : 60 seconds
- No. of readings: 3
- Interval: 60 seconds
- Sample volume: 0.05 ml (50 gl)
- Working solution volume (4 Ft, : 1 R2): 1.0 ml (1000 gl)
- Factor: 2201
- Linearity: 1000 IU/1
Perform the assay as given below:
1.0 ml procedure
- Serum / Plasma: 0.05 ml
- Working solution : 1.0 ml (800 gl R1 + 200 gl R2)
Mix to the thermostated cuvette and start the stop watch simultaneously. Record the first reading at 60th second and subsequently two more readings with 60 seconds interval at 405 nm.
at 37 Degree C
8 - 61 IU/1
5 - 36 IU/1
Expected range varies from population to population. It is therefore
recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range
- If the GGT activity exceeds 1000 IU/I, dilute the specimen with normal saline and repeat the assay. In such cases the results obtained should be multiplied with the dilution factor to obtain correct GGT activity.
- The working solution is considered unsatisfactory and should not be used if the absorbance exceeds 1.000 at 405 nm. against distilled water.
To ensure adequate quality control, it is recommended that each batch should include normal and an abnormal commercial reference control the serum. It should be realized that the use of quality control material checks both instrument and reagent functions together. Factors which might affect the performance of this test include proper instrument function, temperature control, cleanliness of glassware and accuracy of pipetting.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India