- 1621 INR
- AutoPure Glucose is a single ready to use reagent. With AutoPure Glucose, the assay is linear upto 500 mg/dl (27.75 mmo1/1).
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Biochemistry Reagent
- 18 Months
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- AutoPure Glucose is a reagent kit for direct quantitative determination of glucose in human serum and plasma on automated clinical chemistry analyzers.
- AutoPure Glucose is a single ready to use reagent.
- With AutoPure Glucose, the assay is linear upto 500 mg/dl (27.75 mmo1/1).
- Glucose oxidase, oxidizes glucose to gluconic acid in the presence of atmospheric oxygen.
- 13- D glucose + 02+ H2O - Gluconic acid + H202
- In presence of peroxidase, hydrogen peroxide oxidatively couples with 4 - aminoantipyrine and phenol to produce red quinoneimine dye. The intensity of the red colour formed is directly proportional to the concentration of glucose in the specimen and is measured photometrically.
- H202+ 4 - aminoantipyrine + phenol - Red quinoneimine dye + H20
Reagent Storage, Stability & Handling
AutoPure Glucose is a single ready to use reagant.
Stable till the expiry date indicated on the label, when stored at 2 -8 C.
On Board Reagent Stability
- 30 days at 2-8 C after opening. Protect the reagent from light and contamination.
- Over a period of time, the reagent may develop a light pink colour
- Discard the reagent if the absorbance of the same exceeds 0.300 O.D. against distilled water at 505 nm. (500 - 550 nm).
Do not freeze the reagent.
Components & Concentration of Working Solution
- Phosphate buffer; pH 7.2 100 mmo1/1
- Glucose oxidase, recombinant > 180001U/I
- Peroxidase > 2400 IU/1
- 4 - aminoantipyrine > 0.25 mmo1/1
- Phenol > 10 mmo1/1
- Stabilizers, excipients & surface active agents
Fully automated system automatically calculates the Glucose concentration of each sample.
- Results in mmo1/1= Results in mg/di x 0.0555
- Results in mg/dl = Results in mmo1/1 x 18.02
Refer to application sheet for details. For additional system applications, contact our local Accurex representative.
For calibration, it is recommended to use C.f.a.s." or any other suitable calibrator material.
Re calibration is recommended
- Whenever the reagent lot is changed.
- As per the requirement of quality control procedures.
C.f.a.s. is the brand name of Roche
Each batch of AutoPure Glucose is assayed with atleast six quality control sera - Precinorm, Precipath, Biorad l, Biorad 11, Accutrol Normal and Accutrol Abnormal prior to release.
To ensure adequate quality control, it is recommended that the laboratory should use a normal and abnormal commercial reference control serum. It should be realized that the use of quality control material checks both the reagent and instrument functions together.
If the control values fall outside the specified limits, each of the below criteria should be cross checked and corrected:
- Proper instrument function wavelength setting, light source and temperature control.
- Cleanliness of probes and cuvettes.
- Bacterial contamination of wash water used by the instrument.
- Expiry date of the reagent kit.
Fasting blood glucose
60 -110 mg/dl
3.33 - 6.11 mmo1/1
Postprandial blood glucose
< 145 mg/dl
< 8.05 mmo1/1
Expected range varies from population to population. It is therefore recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range. For diagnostic purposes, the glucose results should always be assessed in conjunction with the patient's medical history, clinical examinations and other findings. The whole blood glucose value is generally 10 - 15% lower than the serum or plasma glucose value due to the cell stroma.
With AutoPure Glucose, the assay is linear upto 500 mg/dl (27.75 mmo1/1). Determine samples with higher concentrations via the rerun function. On instruments without rerun function, manually dilute samples with higher concentrations using 0.9% NaCI or distilled/deionized water (e.g.1 + 2). Multiply the result by the appropriate dilution factor (e.g. 3).
There is no significant interference in samples containing upto 20 mg/dl of bilirubin and 750 mg/dl of haemoglobin.
Reproducibility was determined using quality control sera as shown below:
Quality Control Material
Co Relation Studies
A comparison of the glucose determination using AutoPure Glucose and Infinite Glucose reagent gave the following co-relation (mg/di):
- y = -1.863 + 1.042x
- r = 0.9976
- Sy.x = 2.11
No. of samples measured : 89
The sample concentrations measured were between 52 and 160 mg/dl
- Trinder P. Annals. Clin. Biochem 6,24 (1969).
- Young D.S. etal., Clinical Chemistry, 21,1d (1975).
- Bergmayer H.V., Methods of Enzymatic Analysis, A.P.,N.Y. (1974).Page 1196.
- In-house test data. Accurex Biomedical Pvt. Ltd., 2014
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India