- 3987 INR
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Biochemistry Reagent
- 18 Months
- Autopure Glucose Hexokinase is a ready to use two liquid reagent system With Autopure Glucose Hexokinase the assay is linear upto 600 mgdL
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Autopure Glucose Hexokinase is a reagent kit for quantitative determination of Glucose concentration in human serum or plasma based on Hexokinase method
- Autopure Glucose Hexokinase is a ready to use two liquid reagent system
- With Autopure Glucose Hexokinase the assay is linear upto 600 mgdL
Estimation of glucose concentration is important in the diagnosis and management of hyperglycaemia and hypoglycaemia Condition of Hyperglycaemia may occur as a result of diabetes mellitus patients intravenously receiving glucose containing fluids during severe stress and cerebrovascular accidents Hypoglycaemia may be the result of an insulinoma insulin administration inborn errors of carbohydrate metabolism or fasting
Reagent Storage Stability Handling
Autopure Glucose Hexokinase is a ready to use two liquid reagent system
Unopened reagents are stable till the expiry date indicated on the label when stored at 2 8 C and protected from light
OnBoard Reagent Stability
Once opened the reagents are stable up to 60 days at 2 8 C if protected from light and contamination Open bottle stability may vary from analyzer to analyzer Do not freeze the reagent
Components & Concentration of Working Solution
- Hexokinase >1500 U/L
- G6PHD > 2000 U/L
- ATP >1 mmol/L
- Coenzymes, stabilizers & excipients
Specimen Collection & Preservation
Collect sample using standard sampling tube. Serum or plasma (heparin or fluoride) is the specimen of choice. Serum or plasma should be separated from the cell within 30 minutes as the rate of glycolysis is approximately 7mg/dL per hour at room temperature. Sodium fluoride is preferred as anticoagulant due to its antiglycolytic activity Glucose in samples is stable for 1 day if stored at 2 -8C
Fully automated system automatically calculates the Glucose concentration of each sample.
For calibration it is recommended to use c.f.a.s. or Accucal or any other suitable calibrator material.
The frequency of calibration is dependent on the analyzer. Re calibration is recommended
- Whenever the reagent lot is changed.
- As per the requirement of quality control procedures.
Each batch of Autopure Glucose (Hexokinase) is assayed with atleast six control sera Precinorm, Precipath, Biorad I Biorad II, Accutrol normal and Accutrol Abnormal prior to release .
To ensure adequate quality control it is recommended that the laboratory should use a normal and an abnormal commercial reference control material. It should be realized that the use of quality control material checks both reagent and instrument functions together.
If the control values fall outside the specified limits, each of the below criteria should be cross-checked and corrected:
- Proper instrument function wavelength setting light source and temperature control
- Cleanliness of probes and cuvettes.
- Bacterial contamination of wash water used by the instrument
- Expiry date of the reagent kit
60 - 110 mg/dL (3.33 - 6.11 mmol/L)
< 145 mg/dL (< 8.05 mmol/L)
Expected range varies from population to population. It is therefore recommended that each laboratory should establish its own reference range. For diagnostic purposes, Glucose results should always be assessed in conjunction with the patients medical history clinical examination and other findings.
With Autopure Glucose (Hexokinase) the assay is linear upto 600 mg/dL. Determine samples with higher concentration via the rerun function. On instruments without rerun function, manually dilute samples with higher concentration using normal saline (0.9% NaCl) or distilled/deionized water and repeat the assay. The result obtained should be then multiplied with dilution factor to obtain correct Glucose concentration
Reproducibility was determined using quality control sera as shown below:
n = 20
Quality Control Material
A comparison of Glucose determination using Autopure Glucose Hexokinase and reference competitors product gave the following correlationmgdL
- y 10123x 14318
- R2 09983
- Tietz N W Ed Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry W B Saunders Co Philadelphia
- CLSI Method Evaluation Protocols Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute Wayne PA
- Young DS Effects of Drugs on Clinical Laboratory Tests 3rd ed AACC Press Washington 1990
- Inhouse test data Accurex Biomedical Pvt Ltd 2018
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India