- 560 INR
- In - vitro Diagnostics
- 18 Months
- In - vitro Diagnostics
- Auto Zyme GOT is a single reagent system, using one step procedure. Auto Zyme GOT is a High Stability Reagent. Auto Zyme GOT is linear up to 400 IU/1.
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Auto Zyme GOT is a reagent set for determination of GOT (AST) activity in serum or plasma. The reaction is based on UV-Kinetic method recommended by the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry (IFCC).
- Auto Zyme GOT is a single reagent system, using one step procedure.
- Auto Zyme GOT is a High Stability Reagent.
- Auto Zyme GOT is linear up to 400 IU/1.
- Auto Zyme GOT can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programmed can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- GOT activity can be determined in 21/2 minutes.
- GOT : Glutamate Oxaloacetate Transaminase
- AST: Aspartate Transaminase
- The reagent kit should be stored at 2 - 8 degree C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label.
- The GOT working solution is stable for 60 days at 2-8 degree C. Do not freeze the working solution.
80 mM (pH 7.7)
> 200 IU/1
- Reaction type: UV - Kinetic
- Reaction direction: Down,
- Wavelength: 340 nm.
- Flowcell temperature: 37 degree C
- Zero setting with: Distilled water
- Delay time: 60 seconds
- No. of readings :4
- Interval: 30 seconds
- Blank absorbance limit: 0.900 Abs.
- Sample volume: 0.1 ml (100 p1)
- Reagent volume: 1.0 ml
- Factor: 1749
1.0 ml procedure
- Serum / Plasma: 0.1 ml
- Working Solution : 1.0 ml
Mix and aspirate. After the initial delay of 60 seconds, record the absorbance of the test at an interval of 30 seconds for the next 90 seconds at 340nm. Determine the mean change in absorbance per minute and calculate test results.
Up to 46 IU/1 at 37 degree C
The expected value should be used as a guide only. It is recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range.
- Hemolysis must be avoided because erythrocytes contain approximately ten times the normal concentration of GOT (AST) found in serum.
- If the GOT activity exceeds 400 IU/I, dilute the specimen and carry out the assay. In such cases the results obtained should be multiplied by dilution factor to obtain correct GOT activity.
- The working solution is considered unsatisfactory and should not be used if the absorbance is less than 0.900 at 340 nm. against distilled water.
To ensure adequate quality control, it is recommended that each batch should include a normal and abnormal commercial reference control serum. It should be realised that the use of quality control material checks both instrument and reagent functions together. Factors which might affect the performance of this test include proper instrument function, temperature.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India