- 1125 INR
- 18 Months
- Biochemistry reagent
- Auto Zyme GPT is a single reagent system, using one step procedure. Auto Zyme GPT is a High Stability Reagent. Auto Zyme GPT is linear up to 400 IU/1.
- Biochemistry reagent
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Auto Zyme GPT is a reagent set for determination of GPT (ALT) activity in serum or plasma. The reaction is based on UV-Kinetic method recommended by the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry (IFCC).
- Auto Zyme GPT is a single reagent system, using one step procedure.
- Auto Zyme GPT is a High Stability Reagent.
- Auto Zyme GPT is linear up to 400 IU/1.
- Auto Zyme GPT can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programmed can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- GPT activity can be determined in TA minutes.
- The shelf-life of Auto Zyme GPT is 18 months.
- Although serum is preferred, plasma can also be used. Anticoagulants such as heparin and EDTA can be used. Blood samples may be collected any time, although morning samples are preferred.
- Samples with any visible hemolysis are not acceptable. Samples are stable for a week at 2 - 8 degree C and for one month at -10 degree C. Samples should be brought to room temperature prior to use.
The conversion of NADH to NAD+ in GPT reaction, is proportional to the concentration of GPT in serum and is measured at 340 nm. as rate of decrease in absorbance.
- GPT : Glutamate Pyruvate Transaminase
- ALT: Alanine Transaminase
Reconstitute reagents as per instruction on individual bottle label to prepare working solution. Mix by gentle swirling or inversion. Do not shake vigorously.
REAGENT STORAGE & STABILITY
- The reagent kit should be stored at 2-8 degree C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label.
- The GPT working solution is stable for 60 days at 2- 8 degree C. Do not freeze the working solution.
COMPONENTS & CONCENTRATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
80 mM (pH 7.7)
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
Although serum is preferred, plasma can also be used. Anticoagulants such as heparin and EDTA can be used. Blood samples may be collected any time, although morning samples are preferred. Samples with any visible haemolysis are not acceptable. Samples are stable for a week at 2 - 8 degree C and for one month at -10 degree C. Samples should be brought to room temperature prior to use.
- Reaction type: UV - Kinetic
- Reaction direction: Down
- Wavelength: 340 nm.
- Flowcell temperature: 37 degree C
- Zero setting with: Distilled water
- Delay time: 60 seconds
- No. of readings :4
- Interval: 30 seconds
- Blank absorbance limit: 0.900 Abs.
- Sample volume: 0.1 ml (100 lil )
- Reagent volume: 1.0 ml
- Factor: 1749
- Linearity: 400 IU/1
Prewarm at 37 degree C the required amount of working solution before use.
1.0 ml procedure
- Serum / Plasma: 0.1 ml
- Working Solution : 1.0 ml
Mix thoroughly and transfer the assay mixture immediately to the thermostat cuvette and start the stop watch simultaneously. Record the first reading at 60 degree second and subsequently three more readings with 30 seconds interval at 340 nm.
Up to 49 IU/1 at 37 degree C
The expected value should be used as a guide only. It is recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range.
If the GPT activity exceeds 400 IU/I, dilute the specimen and carry out the assay. In such cases the results obtained should be multiplied by dilution factor to obtain correct GPT activity.
The working solution is considered unsatisfactory and should not be used if the absorbance is less than 0.900 at 340 nm. against distilled water.
To ensure adequate quality control, it is recommended that each batch should include a normal and abnormal commercial reference control serum. It should be realised that the use of quality control material checks both instrument and reagent functions together. Factors which might affect the performance of this test include proper instrument function, temperature control, cleanliness of glassware and accuracy of pipetting
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India