- 1071 INR
- 18 Months
- Infinite Liquid GPT (ALT) is linear up to 600 IU/L. Infinite Liquid GPT (ALT) can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzers. Programmed can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Infinite Liquid GPT (ALT) is a reagent set for determination of GPT (ALT) activity in serum and plasma based on UV - Kinetic method.
- Infinite Liquid GPT (ALT) is a ready-to-use, two liquid reagent system.
- Infinite Liquid GPT (ALT) estimates GPT (ALT) activity in just 2% minutes.
- Infinite Liquid GPT (ALT) is linear up to 600 IU/L.
- Infinite Liquid GPT (ALT) can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzers. Programmed can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- Infinite Liquid GPT (ALT) is stable till expiry at 2 - 8 Degree C.
a.-ketoglutarate reacts with L-alanine in presence of GPT (ALT) to form pyruvate and L-glutamate. The increase in pyruvate is determined in an indicator reaction catalyzed by lactate dehydrogenase. The conversion of NADH to NAD at 340 nm. is proportional to the activity of GPT (ALT) in serum/plasma and is determined kinetically as rate of decrease in absorbance.
- ALT : Alanine transaminase
- GPT : Glutamate pyruvate transaminase
PREPARATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
Prepare working solution by mixing Reagent R, and Reagent R, in the ratio 4: 1 as per requirement.
REAGENT STORAGE STABILITY
- The reagent kit should be stored at 2 - 8 degree C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label. .
- R, and R, reagents are stable till expiry at 2 - 8 degree C.
- The working solution (4 R, + 1 R,) is stable for 30 days at 2 - 8 degree C.
COMPONENTS & CONCENTRATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
Tris buffer, pH 7.4
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
Blood should be collected in a clean dry container. Although serum is preferred, plasma with heparin or EDTA can be used. Samples with any visible haemolysis are not acceptable. GPT (ALT) activity in serum/plasma is stable for 1 week at 2 - 8 degree C and 1 month at -20 degree C. The samples should be brought to room temperature prior to use.
- Reaction type : UV - Kinetic
- Reaction direction: Decreasing
- Wavelength : 340 nm.
- Flowce temperature: 37 degree C
- Zero setting with: Distilled water
- Delay time : 60 seconds
- No. of readings: 4
- Interval 30 seconds
- Blank absorbance limit : 0.900 Abs.
- Sample volume 0.05 ml (50 uI)
- D Working solution volume (4 R1 : 1 R2) 1.0 ml (1000I) D Factor 3339
- Linearity : 800 IU/1
Prewarm at 37 degree C the required amount of working solution before use.
Perform the assay as given below :
- Serum / Plasma .: 0.05 mi
- Working Solution: 1.0 ml (800 LER, + 200 LL R,)
Mix and aspirate. After the initial delay of 60 seconds, record the absorbance of the test at an interval of 30 seconds for the next 90 seconds at 340 nm. Determine the mean change if absorbance per minute and calculate test results.
Conversion factors :
Following factors can be used for conversion of IU/I from one
Temperature to another :
- From 37 degree C to 30 degree C : 0.71
- From 37 degree C to 25 degree C : 0.54
At 25 degree C
At 30 degree C
At 37 degree C
- If the GPT (ALT) activity exceeds 600 IU/I, dilute the specimen with normal saline and repeat the assay. The result obtained should then be multiplied with the dilution factor to obtain correct GPT (ALT) activity.
- The working solution is considered unsatisfactory and should not be used if the absorbance is less than 0.900 at 340 nm. against distilled water.
To ensure adequate quality control, it is recommended that each batch should include normal and abnormal commercial reference control serum. It should be realized that the use of quality control material checks both instrument and reagent functions together. Factors which might affect the performance of this test include proper instrument function, temperature control, cleanliness of glassware and accuracy of pipetting.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India