- Kit/Kits, Kit/Kits, Kit/Kits
- 550 INR
- 75.00 - 300.00 INR
- When dipped in urine sample the strip colour is read visually, within 40 sec, requiring no additional laboratory equipment for testing
- Urine Analysis Strip
- 4.9 X 4.9 X 11.9 Centimeter (cm)
- Keto-TestGK is a test strip used for semi quantitative estimation of Glucose and Ketone in urine sample
- 60 Grams (g)
- Keto-TestGK is a test strip used for semi quantitative estimation of Glucose and Ketone in urine sample.
- Keto-lestGK is a disposable, ready to use plastic strip on which are affixed 2 reagent areas for testing : Glucose and Ketone.
- When dipped in urine sample the strip colour is read visually, within 40 sec, requiring no additional laboratory equipment for testing.
- The Keto-TestGK test strips are packed in an air tight plastic bottle containing a dessicant.
Keto-TestGK is for in vitro diagnostic use. Store the product at room temperature under 35C. Do not refrigerate. The product should not be used after expiration date.
This procedure must be followed exactly to achieve reliable results.
- Collect fresh, well-mixed, uncentrifuged urine in a clean and dry container.
- Remove one strip at a time, from the bottle and replace cap immediately and tightly.
- Dip the reagent areas into urine for 1 to 2 seconds. While removing the strip from the urine run the edge of the strip along the container's wall and tap to remove excess urine from the strip.
- Hold the strip close to the color chart provided on the label and match carefully. The glucose results should be read at 30 seconds and the ketone results at 40 seconds. The colour chart should be matched under good light (but not direct sunlight).
- Avoid touching the strip directly on the colour chart as this will result in soiling the chart. Interpret the results if the colour obtained falls between two adjacent colour blocks.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Do not transter the strips from its original bottle to any other bottle.
- Do not remove the dessicant from the bottle.
- Replace cap immediately and tightly after removing the reagent strips to maintain reagent reactivity.
- Keto-lestGh should be protected from moisture. This will prevent deterioration during storage.
- Care must be taken not to touch the test reagent areas of unused strips.
- All test reagent strips must be used within 4 months from the date of opening the bottle.
- Working areas and specimen containers should be free of detergents and other contaminating substances.
- Dip test areas in urine completely, but briefly (1-2 seconds) to avoid dissolving out the reagents from test area.
- Read test results carefully at the time specified.
- EXW ABPL
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Paypal
- 5000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Pack of 100 Strips
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India