- 1321 INR
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Infinite Liquid LDH is a reagent set for determination of lactate dehydrogenase activity in serum and plasma based on UV - Kinetic method.
- Infinite Liquid LDH is a ready-to-use, two liquid reagent system.
- Infinite Liquid LDH estimates LDH activity in 21/2 minutes at 37 degree C.
- Infinite Liquid LDH is linear up to 2000 IU/I.
- Infinite Liquid LDH is a high stability reagent.
- Infinite Liquid LDH can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzers. Programmed can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
Lactate dehydrogenase (LD or LDH) catalyzes the reduction of pyruvate by NADH to form lactate and NAD+. The catalytic concentration is determined from the rate of decrease of NADH measured at 340 nm.
PREPARATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
Prepare working solution by mixing Reagent R1 and Reagent R2 in the ratio 4:1 as per requirement.
REAGENT STORAGE & STABILITY
- The reagent kit should be stored at 2- 8 degree C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label.
- Ri and A2 are stable till expiry at 2-8 degree C:
- The working solution (4 Rj + 1 R2) is stable for 30 days at 2-8 degree C.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE REAGENT. Contamination of the reagents should be strictly avoided.
Tris buffer, pH 6.8
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
Collect the specimen in a clean & dry container. Although serum is preferred, plasma with Heparin or EDTA can be used. Hemolyzed samples should not be used since LDH activity in erythrocytes is 160 fold higher than in serum. The serum should be separated from the clot promptly. Samples should be assayed soon after collection. LDH is stable in serum or plasma for four days at 2 - 8 degree C. Do not freeze or expose the serum to high temperature as this may inactivate thermolabile LDH isoenzymes.
- Reaction type: UV - Kinetic
- Reaction direction : Decreasing
- Wavelength : 340 nm.
- Flowcell temperature : 37 degree C
- Zero setting with : Distilled water
- Delay time: 60 seconds
- No. of readings : 4
- Interval : 30 seconds
- Blank absorbance limit: 1.000 Abs.
- Sample volume: 0.02 ml (20 [11)
- Working solution volume (4 R., :1 R2): 1.0 m I
- Factor: 8109
- Linearity: 2000 IU/1
Prewarm at 37 degree C the required amount of working solution before use. Perform the assay as given below :
1.0 ml procedure
- Serum / Plasma: 0.02 ml (20 p I )
- Working solution: 1.0 ml (800 111 R/ + 200 1.t1 R2)
Mix and aspirate. After the initial delay of 60 seconds, record the absorbance of the test at an interval of 30 seconds for the next 90 seconds at 340nm.
25 degree C
30 degree C
37 degree C
240 - 480
4.00 - 8.00
The following factors are used for conversion:
- From 25 degree C to 30 degree C: 1.34
- From 25 degree C to 37 degree C: 2.00
- Working reagent is considered unsatisfactory & should not be used if its absorbance is less than 1.000 at 340 nm. against distilled water.
- If LDH activity is above 2000 IU/1 then dilute the specimen suitably with normal saline. In such case the results obtained should be multiplied by the dilution factor to obtain correct LDH activity.
- EXW ABPL
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India