- The Blood Lipid meter can store up to 500 results and records. The meter can be operated by charging battery
- The Blood Lipid Analysis System is intended for the quantitative determination of Total Cholesterol (TC), High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (HDL), Triglycerides (TG), and the calculated ratio of TC/HDL and Low Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (LDL) in capillary blood, venous whole blood, plasma and serum
- 15 X 7.0 X 18 Centimeter (cm)
- Battery Volt (v)
- determination of Total Cholesterol (TC), High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (HDL), Triglycerides (TG), and the calculated ratio of TC/HDL and Low Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (LDL) in capillary blood, venous whole blood, plasma and serum.
- Blood Lipid Analysis
- Blood Lipid Analysis System
- 270 Grams (g)
Blood Lipid Analysis System
Misuse of electrical meter can cause electrocution, burns, fire and other hazards.
Do not place the meter in liquid, nor put it where it could fall into liquid. If the meter becomes wet, unplug it before touching it.
Use the meter only for the purpose described in the instructions for use.
Failure to use the meter in the manner specified by the manufacturer may damage the protection provided by the meter.
Do not use accessories which are not supplied or recommended by the manufacturer.
Please use the meter in a manner specified by the manufacturer, or protection may be impaired. Do not use the meter if it is not working properly or if it has suffered any damage.
Do not let the meter come into contact with surfaces which are too hot to touch.
Do not use the meter where aerosol sprays are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
Do not use the meter out of doors.
Control solution only purchased from local distributor or manufacturer
For self testing use
Meter Use and Precautions:
Do not get water or other liquids on or inside the meter.
Keep the Test Strip Holder clean.
Keep the meter dry and avoid exposing it to extreme temperatures and humidity.
Do not drop the meter or get it wet. If the meter is dropped or has gotten wet, ensure the meter is working properly by running an Optical Check. Refer to optical verify strips for details.
Do not take the meter apart. Taking the meter apart will void the warranty.
Refer to Maintenance for details on cleaning the meter.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 1 Meter
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India