- 1015 INR
- 18 Years
- Biochemistry reagent
- Biochemistry reagent
- Auto Zyme Phosphorus is linear up to 20 mg%. Auto Zyme Phosphorus estimates phosphorus in just five minutes. Auto Zyme Phosphorus can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programmed can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Auto Zyme Phosphorus is a reagent set for determination of Inorganic phosphorus in serum based on UV - End Point method using Ammonium molybdate.
- Auto Zyme Phosphorus is a single reagent system, ready-to-use.
- Auto Zyme Phosphorus is linear up to 20 mg%.
- Auto Zyme Phosphorus estimates phosphorus in just five minutes.
- Auto Zyme Phosphorus can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programmed can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- The shelf-life of Auto Zyme Phosphorus is 18 months.
The reagent is ready-to-use.
REAGENT STORAGE & STABILITY
- The reagents are for in vitro diagnostic use.
- Molybdate reagent & standard should be stored at temperature indicated on the bottle label.
COMPONENTS & CONCENTRATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
- Blood should be collected in a clean dry container. Neatly separated serum should be used. Plasma is not recommended as anticoagulants may cause false low results.
- Phosphorus is stable for 7 days in neatly separated serum. If the estimation is not possible within 7 days then the specimen should be preserved at -10 degree C and should be used within 3 weeks.
- Reaction type: UV - End Point
- Reaction time: 5 mins. at 37 degree C
- Wavelength : 340 nm.
- Zero setting with: Reagent Blank
- Blank absorbance limit: 0.300 Abs.
- Sample volume: 0.01 ml (10 ul)
- Reagent volume: 1.0 ml
- Standard concentration: 5 mg%
- Linearity: 20 mg/dl
Serum / Plasma
- ADULTS :2.5 - 5.0 mg/dl
- CHILDREN :4.0 - 7.0 mg/dl
- Discard the working reagent if the absorbance of the same is more than 0.300 against distilled water at 340 nm.
- If the phosphorus value exceeds linearity limit then dilute the specimen suitably with normal saline and repeat the assay. In such case the assay value should be multiplied by the dilution factor to obtain correct phosphorus value of the specimen.
- Strong lipemic and haemolytic sera should not be used.
- Contaminated glassware is the greatest source of error. Disposable plastic tubes and clean glasswares are recommended for the test.
- The reagent contains sulphuric acid. Avoid contact with skin and mucous membrane. If you come in contact with the reagent wash thoroughly with water.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India