- 1729 INR
- Biochemistry Reagent
- AutoPure Phosphorus is ready to use, single liquid reagent system. With AutoPure Phosphorus, the assay is linear upto 20 mg/dl (6.46 mmo1/1).
- 18 Months
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- AutoPure Phosphorus is a reagent kit for direct quantitative determination of phosphorus in human serum and plasma on automated clinical chemistry analyzers.
- AutoPure Phosphorus is ready to use, single liquid reagent system.
- With AutoPure Phosphorus, the assay is linear upto 20 mg/dl (6.46 mmo1/1).
Inorganic phosphorus reacts with ammonium molybdate at acidic pH to form ammonium - phosphomolybdate complex.
Phosphorus + Ammonium molybdate- Ammonium- phospho-molybdate complex
The absorbance of this complex formed is directly proportional to the concentration of phosphorus in the specimen and is measured photometrically.
Reagent Storage, Stability & Handling
AutoPure Phosphorus is ready-to-use, single liquid reagent system.
Stable till the expiry date indicated on the label, when stored at 15 -25C.
On Board Reagent Stability
45 days at 2 - 8 C after opening .
Protect the reagent from light and contamination.
Do not freeze the reagent.
Components & Concentration of Working Solution
- Ammonium molybdate 0.4 mmol/l
- Sulphuric acid 0.25 mmol
- Stabilizers, excipients & surface active agents
Collect sample using standard sampling tube. Serum, heparinized plasma or EDTA plasma can be used. Avoid haemolyzed samples as haemolysis interferes with the assay. Phosphorus in serum/plasma is stable for 8 hours at 20-25C, 24 hours at 2- 8C and 1year at -20C (when frozen only once). Centrifuge samples containing precipitate before performing assay.
Fully automated system automatically calculates the Phosphorus concentration of each sample.
Results in mmo1/1= Results in mg/di x 0.323
Refer to application sheet for details. For additional system applications, contact our local Accurex representative.
For calibration it is recommended to use C.f.a.s or any other suitable calibrator material.
Re calibration is recommended
- Whenever the reagent lot is changed.
- As per the requirement of quality control procedures.
If the control values fall outside the specified limits, each of the below criteria should be cross - checked and corrected:
- Proper instrument function wavelength setting, light source and temperature control.
- Cleanliness of probes and cuvettes.
- Bacterial contamination of wash water used by the instrument.
- Expiry date of the reagent kit.
2.7-4.5 mg/dl ( 0.87-1.45 mmol/l)
4.0 6.5 mg/dl ( 1.29 .2.1mmol/l)
Expected range varies from population to population. It is therefore recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range. For diagnostic purposes, the phosphorus results should always be assessed in conjunction with the patient's medical history, clinical examinations and other findings.
Performance Characteristics Linearity
With AutoPure Phosphorus, the assay is linear upto 20 mg/di (6.46 mmo1/1). Determine samples with higher concentrations via the rerun function. On instruments without rerun function, manually dilute samples with higher concentrations using 0.9% NaCI or distilled/deionized water (e.g. 1 + 4). Multiply the result by the appropriate dilution factor (e.g. 5).
There is no significant interference in samples containing upto 40 mg/di of bilirubin. Haemolysis interferes at approximate haemoglobin concentration of 300 mg/d1. Note: On haemolysis, red blood cells release phosphatases and organic phosphates. Both of these react to produce inorganic phosphates which interfere in the reaction.
Reproducibility was determined using quality control sera as shown below
Quality Control Material
Low Control Serum
High Control Serum
Co - Relation Studies
A comparison of the Phosphorus determination using AutoPure Phosphorus and AutoZyme Phosphorus reagent gave the following co-relation (mg/dl):
y= 1.012x+ 0.016
Sy.x = 0.08
No of samples measured : 65
The sample concentrations measured were between 3 mg/di and 8 mg/dl..
- Tietz, N.W., ed. Clinical Guide to Laboratory Tests, 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Pa : W.B. Saunders, 1995: 486 - 487.
- Burtis CA, Ashwood E.R., editors. Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry, 2nd ed. Philadelphia, WB Saunders 1994:1909.
- Garnst O. and Try, K., Scand. J. Chi, Lab. Invest. 40, 1980.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India