- 536 INR
- Biochemistry reagent
- In - vitro Diagnostics
- 12 Months
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Auto Zyme Total protein is a reagent set for determination of total protein based on Biuret method.
- Auto Zyme Total protein is a single reagent system, ready-to-use.
- Auto Zyme Total protein is linear up to 18 gm%.
- Total protein can be determined in just 5 minutes.
- Auto Zyme Total protein does not require serum blank for lipemic samples.
- Auto Zyme Total protein can be used on any Colorimeter, Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programmed can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- The shelf-life of Auto Zyme Total protein is 18 months.
Proteins react with cupric ions under alkaline pH to produce a colour complex. This colour complex absorbs light at 546 nm. (530-570 nm.). The intensity of the colour is directly proportional to the protein concentration in specimen.
PREPARATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
The reagent is ready-to-use.
REAGENT STORAGE & STABILITY
- The reagents are for in vitro diagnostic use.
- Biuret reagent & standard should be stored at temperature indicated on the bottle label.
COMPONENTS & CONCENTRATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
Blood should be collected in a clean dry container. Avoid the use of plastic or siliconized containers for blood collection which may prolong clotting time. Serum or plasma should be separated from the cells within 60 minutes.
- Reaction type: End-Point
- Reaction time: 5 mins. at 37 degree C
- Wavelength:546 nm.(530-570 nm.)
- Zero setting with : Reagent Blank
- Sample volume: 0.01 ml (10 III)
- Reagent volume: 1.0 ml
- Standard concentration: 6 gm%
- Linearity: 18 gm%
Manual assay procedure
Prewarm at room temperature (25-30 degree C) the required amount of working solution before use.
Perform the assay as given below :
1.0 ml procedure
Serum / Plasma
Incubate the assay mixture for 5 minutes at 37 degree C. After completion of incubation period measure the absorbance of specimen and standard against blank. Final colour is stable for 8 hours if not exposed to direct light.
- The working reagent is considered unsatisfactory and should not be used if it develops insoluble precipitate.
- If the total protein content of a specimen exceeds 18 gm% dilute the specimen with an equal volume of saline and repeat the assay. Multiply the result by two to obtain correct value.
- For Haemolyzed and Icteric samples (Bilirubin > 5 mg%) a saline blank should be run along with the assay. Read the absorbance of saline blank against distilled water and subtract it from sample absorbance.
To ensure adequate quality control, it is recommended that each batch should include a normal and an abnormal commercial reference control serum. It should be realised that the use of quality control material checks both instrument and reagent functions together. Factors which might affect the performance of this test include proper instrument function, temperature control, cleanliness of glassware and accuracy of pipetting.
- EXW ABPL
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India