- Kit/Kits, Kit/Kits, Kit/Kits
- 75.00 - 300.00 INR
- 595.00 INR
- Urine Analysis Strip
- 60 Grams (g)
- Reagent areas for testing : Glucose, Protein & pH
- Test for Urine Glucose, Protein & pH
- Tristix is a test strip used for semi quantitative estimation of glucose protein and pH in urine sample
- Tristix is a disposable, ready to use plastic strip on which are affixed
- 4.9 X 4.9 X 11.9 Centimeter (cm)
Tristix is for in vitro diagnostic use. Store at room temperature under 35C, Do not refrigerate. The product should not be used after expiration date.
This procedure must be followed exactly to achieve reliable results.
1.Collect fresh, well-mixed, uncentrifuged urine in a clean and dry container.
2.Remove one strip at a time, from the bottle and replace cap immediately and tightly.
3.Dip the reagent areas into urine for 1 to 2 seconds, While removing the strip from the urine run the edge of the strip along the container's wall and tap to remove excess urine from the strip.
4.Hold the strip close to the colour chart provided on the label, and match carefully. The protein and pH results can be read immediately. The glucose results should be read at 30 seconds. The colour charts should be matched under good light (but not direct sunlight).
5.Avoid touching the strip directly on the colour chart as this will result in soiling the chart.
6.Interpret the results if the colour obtained falls between two adjacent color blocks.
7.Colour changes that occur after 30 seconds are of no quantitative diagnostic value.
Warnings & Precautions:
1.Do not transfer the strips from its original bottle to any other bottle.
2.Do not remove the dessicant from the bottle.
3.Replace cap immediately and tightly after removing the reagent strips to maintain reagent reactivity.
4.Tristix should be protected from moisture. This will prevent deterioration during storage.
5.Care must be taken not to touch the test reagent areas of unused strips.
6.All test reagent strips must be used within 6 months from the date of opening the bottle.
7.Working areas and specimen containers should be free of detergents and other contaminating substances.
8.Dip test areas in urine completely, but briefly (1-2 seconds) to avoid dissolving out the reagents from test area.
9.Read test results carefully at the time specified.
10.Tristix is for in vitro diagnostic use.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 5000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Pack of 100 Strips
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India