- 1823 INR
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Biochemistry Reagent
- 18 Months
- Triglycerides can be determined in just 10 minutes at 37 degree C or 20 minutes at R.T. (25 degree C - 30 degree C). Infinite Liquid Triglycerides is linear upto 800 mg%. Infinite Liquid Triglycerides can be used on any Colorimeter, Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programme can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Infinite Liquid Triglycerides is a reagent set for determination of triglycerides, based on enzymatic method using Lipoprotein lipase, Glycerol kinase, Glycerol phosphate oxidase and Peroxidase.
- Infinite Liquid Triglycerides is a ready - to - use reagent.
- Triglycerides can be determined in just 10 minutes at 37 degree C or 20 minutes at R.T. (25 degree C - 30 degree C).
- Infinite Liquid Triglycerides is linear upto 800 mg%.
- Infinite Liquid Triglycerides can be used on any Colorimeter, Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programme can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- The influence of lipids, haemolysis and bilirubin (upto 8 mg%) is negligible.
Glycerol released from hydrolysis of triglycerides by lipoprotein lipase is converted by glycerol kinase into glycerol - 3 - phosphate which is oxidised by glycerol phosphate oxidase to dihydroxyacetone phosphate and hydrogen peroxide. In presence of peroxidase, hydrogen peroxide oxidizes phenolic chromogen to a red coloured compound.
REAGENT STORAGE, STABILITY & HANDLING
- The kit should be stored at 2 - 8 degree G and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label.
- The reagent and standard are ready-to-use and are stable till expiry, when stored at 2 -8 degree C. DO NOT FREEZE THE REAGENT.
- The reagent should be stored only in the amber bottle provided to protect it from direct light. Before use swirl in the reagent gently. DO NOT SHAKE VIGOROUSLY.
- Overtime, the reagent may develop a light pink colour. This is expected and does not affect the reagent performance. Discard the reagent if the absorbance of the same exceeds 0.300 O.D. against distilled water at 510 nm.
- Contamination of the reagent should be strictly avoided. Should the reagent develop turbidity discard the reagent.
COMPONENTS & CONCENTRATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
Buffer, pH 7.2
Glycerol phosphate oxidase
- The specimen to reagent ratio can be altered proportionally without affecting the results.
- Falsely elevated results are obtained due to lipemic samples. The Liquid Triglycerides overcomes falsely elevated result with use of Lipid clearing agent in the reagent formulation. Lipid clearing agent clears up the turbidity caused by lipemic samples
- EDTA 2 mg/ml of blood
- CITRATE 6 mg/ml of blood
- HEPARIN 200 IU/ml of blood
- Reaction type: End-Point
- Reaction time: 10 mins. at 37 degree C/20 mins. at R.T. (25 -30 degree C)
- Wavelength: 510 nm. (500 - 530 nm.)
- Zero setting with: Reagent Blank
- Blank absorbance limit: 0.300 Abs.
- Sample volume : 0.01 ml (10 (If)
- Reagent volume: 1.0 ml
- Standard concentration: 200 mg%
- Linearity: 800 mg/dl
1.0 ml procedure
Serum / Plasma
Incubate the assay mixture for 10 minutes at 37 degree C or 20 minutes at
R.T. (25 -30 degree C). After incubation, measure the absorbance against blank at 510 nm. (500-530 nm.). Final colour is stable for 30 minutes if not exposed to direct light.
Upto 170 mg%
Expected range varies from population to population therefore each laboratory should establish its own normal range.
- If the triglycerides value exceeds 800 mg% dilute the specimen with saline(1:1 ratio) and repeat the assay. Multiply the result obtained by 2 to get the correct triglycerides value.
- Glycerol contamination in glassware leads to erroneous results.
- Care should be taken not to touch reagent and samples with fingers, especially after applying hand lotion which may contain glycerine.
To ensure adequate quality control, it is recommended that each batch should include a normal and an abnormal commercial reference control serum. It should be realised that the use of quality control material checks both instrument and reagent functions together. Factors which might affect the performance of this test include proper instrument function, temperature control, cleanliness of glassware and accuracy of pipetting
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India