- 5711 INR
- Biochemistry reagent
- Infinite Turbilatex CRP is a two liquid reagent system using one step procedure. Infinite Turbilatex CRP can be determined in just 2 minutes. Infinite Turbilatex CRP is linear upto 160 IU/ml.
- 18 Months
- Biochemistry reagent
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Infinite Turbilatex CRP is a reagent set for quantitative determination of Rheumatoid Factors (RF) in human serum based on Turbidimetric method.
- Infinite Turbilatex CRP is a two liquid reagent system using one step procedure.
- Infinite Turbilatex CRP can be determined in just 2 minutes.
- Infinite Turbilatex CRP is linear upto 160 IU/ml.
- Infinite Turbilatex CRP can be used on any Spectrophotometer, Discrete semi-automated and automated analyzer.
Infinite Turbilatex CRP contain latex particles coated with human gammaglobulin which reacts with RF in the sample resulting in agglutination. Agglutination causes change in absorbance, measured at 650 nm (600 - 650 nm) & is proportional to the concentration of RF in the sample.
PREPARATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
- Swirl the latex vial gently before use and prepare working solution by mixing Reagent R1 and Reagent R2 in the ratio 9 : 1 as per the requirement.
- Lyophilized calibrator should be reconstituted by adding 2.0 ml of distilled or deionized water. Dissolve the contents of the vial by swirling gently to avoid the formation of foam. Do not shake. Let stand for 20 minutes at room temperature before use.
- The reagent kit should be stored at 2 - 8 degree C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label. It is recommended to store the reagents at 2 - 8degree C. tightly closed after use.
- The working solution (9R1 + 1R2) is stable for 30 days at 2 - 8 degree C.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE REAGENTS. Frozen Latex or Diluent could change the functionality of the test.
- Contamination of the reagents should be strictly avoided. Reconstituted calibrator is stable for 1 month at 2 - 8 degree C or 3 months at - 20 degree C.
R1 Tris buffer
R2 Latex particles coated with Gammaglobulin
R3 : RF Calibrator (Value mentioned on vial label)
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
- Fresh serum sample is preferred. Samples with presence of fibrin should be centrifuged before testing.
- RF in serum is stable for 7 days at 2 - 8 degree C and for 3 months at -20 degree C. Sample should be brought to room temperature before use.
- Do not use highly haemolyzed or lipemic samples.
- Reaction type: End-Point
- Reaction time: 2 mins. at 37 degree C
- Wavelength 650 nm
- Flowcell temp.: 37 degree C
- Zero setting with Reagent Blank
- Sample volume: 7 yl
- Working solution volume (9R1 +1R2) 1.0 ml
- Linearity : 160 IU/ml
Prepare the RF calibrator dilutions in normal saline as stated in the following table. Multiply the concentartion of the RF calibrator by the corresponding factor stated in the table to obtain the RF concentration of each dilution.
Normal Saline (fii)
Single point calibration (Linearity upto 100 IU/ml)
Prepare the RF calibrator dilution as : 30yl RF Calibrator + 70/zl normal saline. Multiply the concentartion of the RF calibrator by 0.30 to obtain the RF concentration of the diluted calibrator.
II. Manual Assay Procedure
Working Solution Normal Saline
1.0 ml 7 yl
Mix & read the absorbance after 2 minutes.
For multipoint calibration use all the 6 calibrator dilutions, while for single point calibration use only one diluted calibrator as stated above.
Plot the absorbance obtained for each calibrator dilution against the respective RF concentration. RF concentration in the sample is calculated by interpolation of its absorbance in the calibration curve.
- Single point calibration
- Conc. of diluted Calibrator
Absorbance of Calibrator
RF (IU/ml) - Absorbance of Sample x Factor
- Linearity limit: If the RF concentration exceeds 160 IU/ml, dilute the specimen with normal saline and repeat the assay. The result obtained should then be multiplied with the dilution factor to obtain correct RF concentration.
- Detection limit: Values less than 6 IU/ml give non-reproducible results.
- Prozone effect: No prozone effect was detected up to 800 IU/ml.
- Bilirubin (20 mg/dl), hemoglobin (10 g/L) and lipemia (10 g/L) do not interfere.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India