- 2282 INR
- Infinite Uric Acid assay can be performed in 5 minutes at 37 C or 10 minutes at R. T. (25 -30 degreeC). Infinite Liquid Uric Acid is linear upto 25 mg%. Infinite Liquid Uric Acid can be used on any Colorimeter, Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programme can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Biochemistry Reagent
- 18 Months
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- Infinite Liquid Uric Acid is a reagent set for determination of Uric Acid based on enzymatic method using Uricase and Peroxidase.
- Infinite Liquid Uric Acid is a ready-to-use reagent.
- Infinite Uric Acid assay can be performed in 5 minutes at 37 C or 10 minutes at R. T. (25 -30 degreeC).
- Infinite Liquid Uric Acid is linear upto 25 mg%.
- Infinite Liquid Uric Acid can be used on any Colorimeter, Spectrophotometer, Discrete semiautomated and Automated analyzer. Programme can be designed for any specific analyzer upon request.
- The influence of Glucose, Bilirubin, Ascorbate, Allopurinal, Urea, Protein, EDTA, Fluoride, Citrate, Oxalate and Haemoglobin is negligible
- The kit should be stored at 2- 8 degree C and is stable till the expiry date indicated on the label.
- The reagent and standard are ready-to-use and are stable till expiry, when stored at 2 - 8 degree C. DO NOT FREEZE THE REAGENT.
- The reagent should be stored only in the amber bottle provided to protect it from direct light. Before use swirl the reagent gently. DO NOT SHAKE VIGOROUSLY.
- Over time, the reagent may develop a light pink colour. This is expected and does not affect the reagent performance. Discard the reagent if the absorbance of the same exceeds 0.300 O.D. against distilled water at 510 nm.
- Contamination of the reagent should be strictly avoided. Should the reagent develop turbidity discard the reagent.
COMPONENTS & CONCENTRATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
Buffer, pH 7.8
SPECIMEN COLLECTION & PRESERVATION
Blood should be collected in a clean dry container. Avoid the use of plastic or siliconized container which may prolong clotting time. Serum or plasma should be separated from the cells at the earliest possible (within 30 minutes). For plasma collection following anticoagulants may be used.
- EDTA 2 mg/ml of blood
- CITRATE 6 mg/ml of blood
- HEPARIN 200 IU/ml of blood
- OXALATE 3 mg/ml of blood
- SODIUM FLUORIDE 10 mg/ml of blood
In neatly separated serum or plasma, uric acid is stable for 3 days at room temperature (below 25 degree C) and for 6 months when stored at -10 degree C.
- Reaction type: End-Point
- Reaction time 5 mins. at 37 degree C/10 mins. at R.T. (25 -30 degree C)
- Wavelength: 510 nm. (500 - 530 nm.)
- Zero setting with: Reagent Blank
- Blank absorbance limit: 0.300 Abs.
- Sample volume: 0.025 ml (25 |Il)
- Reagent volume: 1.0 ml
- Standard concentration: 6 mg%
- OLinearity: 25 mg/dl
1.0 ml procedure
Serum / Plasma
Incubate the assay mixture for 5 minutes at 37 degree C or 10 minutes at
R.T. (25 -30 degree C). After completion of the incubation measure the absorbance of assay mixture against blank at 510 nm. Final colour is stable for 30 minutes if not exposed to direct light.
- With standard
- Absorbance of Sample
- Conc. (mg%) x 6
- Absorbance of Standard
With factor for wavelength range : 500 - 510 nm. Cone. (mg%) 28 x Absorbance of sample
- Male: 3.4 - 7.0 mg%
- Female : 2.4 - 5.7 mg%
Expected range varies from population to population. It is therefore recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range.
- The reagent is considered unsatisfactory and should not be used if its absorbance exceeds 0.300 at 510 nm. against distilled water.
- If the uric acid value is above 25 mg%, then dilute the specimen suitably with normal saline. In such case the results obtained should be multiplied by dilution factor to obtain correct uric acid value.
To ensure adequate quality control, it is recommended that each batch should include a normal and an abnormal commercial reference control serum. It should be realised that the use of quality control material checks both instrument and reagent functions together. Factors which might affect the performance of this test include proper instrument function, temperature control, cleanliness of glassware and accuracy of pipetting.
- EXW ABPL
- Paypal, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Asia, Australia, Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India