- 5402 INR
- 18 Months
- Biochemistry Reagent
- AutoPure Uric Acid is a ready to use, single liquid reagent system. With AutoPure Uric Acid the assay is linear upto 25 mg/dl (1.48,,ol/l).
- Biochemistry Reagent
- Industrial Lab Chemicals
- AutoPure Uric Acid is a reagent kit for direct quantitative determination of Uric Acid in human serum and plasma on automated clinical chemistry analyzers.
- AutoPure Uric Acid is a ready to use, single liquid reagent system.
- With AutoPure Uric Acid the assay is linear upto 25 mg/dl (1.48,,ol/l).
Uricase cleaves uric acid form allantoin and hydrogen peroxide.
Uric acid + H2O+ O2 Allantoin + H2O2+ CO2
In presence of peroxidase , hydrogen peroxide oxidatively couples with 4 aminoantipyrine and DHBS to produce red quinoneimine dye. The intensity of the red colour formed is directly proportional to the concentration of the uric acid in the specimen and is measured photometrically.
H2O2+4- aminoantipyrine + DHBS -Red quinoneimine dye +H20
DHBS = 3,5 - dichloro-2- hydroxy benzene sulfonic acid
Reagent Storage Stability & Handling
AutoPure Uric acid is a ready to use , single liquid reagent system.
Stable till the expiry date indicated on the label,when stored at 2 C - 8 C.
On- Board Reagent Stability
45days at 2- 8 C after opening. Protect he reagent from light and contamination.
Over a period of time, the reagent may develop a light pink colour. This is expected and does not affect the reagent performance. Discard the reagent if the absorbance of the same exceeds 0.300 O.D. against distilled water at 505nm(500-530nm).
Do not freezethe reagent
Components & Concentration of Working Solution
- HEPES buffer, pH 7.8 50 mmol/l
- Peroxidase >2500IU/I
- Uricase >400IU/I
- Ascorbate oxidase >300IU/I
- 4- aminoantipyrine > 0.1 mmol/l
- DHBS >1mmol/l
- Stabilizers, excipients & surface active agents
Specimen Collection& Preservation
Collect sample using standard sampling tube. Serum or heparinized plasma or EDTA plasma can be used . Uric acid in serum/ plasma is stable for 5 days at 2- 8 C and 6 month at -20 C . Centrifuge samples containing precipitate before performing assay.
Fully automated system automatlcally calculated the Uric acid concentration of each sample.
Results in mmol/l= Result in mg/dlx 0.059
Results in mmol/l= Result in mmolx 16.81
Results in umol/l= Result in mg/dlx 59.5
Refer to the application sheet for details. For additional system application , contact our local Accurex representative.
For calibration , it is recommended to use C.f a,s or any other suitable calibrator material.
Re- calibration is recommended
- Whenever the reagent lot is changed .
- As per the requirement of quality control procedures.
Each batch of AutoPure Uric Acid is assayed with atleast six quality control sera- percinorm, Precipath Biorad l bioradll, Accutrol Normal and Accutrol Abnormal prior to release.
To ensure adequate quality control , it is recommended that the laboratory should use a normal and abnormal commerial reference control serum. It should be realized that the use of quality control material checks both the reagent and instrument functions together.
If the control values fall outside the specified limits, each of the below criteria should be cross- checked and corrected:
- Proper instrument function- wavelength setting , light source and temperature control.
- Cleanliness of probes and cuvettes .
- Bacterial contamination of wash water used by the instrument.
- Expiry date of the reagent kit.
3.4- 7.0 mg/dl/ 202.3- 416.5 umol/l / 0.20 - 0.41 mmol/l
2.4- 5.7 mg/dl/ 142. 8 - 339.2 umol/l 0.14 - 0.34, mmol/l
Expected range varies from population to population. It is therefore recommended that each laboratory should establish its own range. For diagnostic purposes, the a-Amylase results should always be assessed in conjunction with the patients medical history, clinical examination and other findings.
With AutoPure Uric Acid , the assay is linear upto 25 mg/dl( 1.48 mmol/l). Determine samples with higher concentrations via the rerun function .On instruments without rerun function , manually dilute samples with higher concentrations using 0.9 % Nacl or distilled/ deionized water (e.g. 1 +1 ) Multiply the result by the appropriate dilution factor(eg. 2).
There is no signifcant interference in samples containing upto 40 mg/dl of billrubin and 500 mg/dl of haemoglobin. Ascorbic acid <30 mg/dl does not interfere. Of the drugs tested in vitro, a- methydopa, desferoxamine and calcium dobesilate (eg Dexium) cause interference at therapeutic concentrations (uric acid level artificially low). Uricase reacts speciically with the uric acid. Other purine derivatives can in hibit the uric acid reaction.
Reproducibility was determined using quality control sera as shown below:
| || |
Quality control material
Low control serum
High control serum
Co- Relation Studies
A comparison of the Uric Acid determination using AutoPure Uric Acid and Infinite a Uric Acid reagent gave the following co relation (mg/dl):
- EXW ABPL
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- packaging : Empity
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- certification : iso
212, Udyog Mandir No. 17/C, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016, India